Monday - Friday
1st Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
2nd Shift: 4:15 pm to 12:45 am
Full-time with Benefits
- Follow internal assembly process documentation ensuring product meets internal, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to the company’s ISO Quality Management System.
- Populate printed circuit boards with thru-hole or secondary operation components.
- Solder thru-hole components per IPC-A-610, class 2 standards.
- In-process inspection of thru-hole components.
- Depanelize printed circuit boards.
- Trimming, clipping, tinning of wires and leads.
- Prep raw components for secondary operations.
- Hand washing of finished printed circuit board assemblies.
- Properly label or mark circuit boards.
- Package and box assemblies as required for shipping.
- Glue, epoxy and mask circuit boards.
- Program and functionally test circuit boards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Knowledge of electronic components and equipment.
- Ability to perform basic thru-hole component soldering on printed circuit boards to IPC standards.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent.