Know How. Not No Way.
A “Can Do” attitude permeates our building and inspires a dynamic team that truly believes “We can do it or it can’t be done.”
Design. Build. Satisfy.
Pro-Active Engineering was started in 1996 by Toby Klusmeyer who served as the firm’s owner, president and sole engineer. Taking a proactive approach to entrepreneurship Toby has grown the business into a multi-million dollar operation including:
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Production Managers
- Assembly Personnel
- Consultative Sales Team
- Expert Customer Service
Better Input. Superior Output.
The company has made aggressive capital investments in order to add state-of-the-art PCB manufacturing equipment including:
- DEK Horizon 01i screen printer complete with post print verification
- Mydata MY12e High speed pick and place machine with hydra speedmount head and linescan vision system
- Vitronics Soltec XPM3 Full forced convection oven with its unique heat transfer system
- Vitronics Soltec Model 6745 Selective soldering machine with Dropjet fluxing and rapid response pre-heaters
- Titan FL-MD450 Wave Solder Machine